From: Sridhar M.A. [mailto:mas@mylug.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:28 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: request for VMware image of Etch beta 3 release minimal
netinstall

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:34:45PM -0700, David Christensen wrote:
   > Jon Dowland wrote:
   > > I've failed to install Etch inside vmware player
   >
   > It's my understanding that you can't create virtual machines using
   > VMware Player -- you need to buy VMware Workstation (or better).

No need. Just go to http://www.easyvmx.com and create your virtual
machine there.

Regads,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

The first myth of management is that it exists.  The second myth of
management is that success equals skill.
		-- Robert Heller