motorola v3i synchronize

Hello

I have a Motorola V3i, and I don't know how to synchronize the phonebook with Linux. When I connect the USB I get from the dmesg the below lines:
   usb 2-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 7
   usb 2-2: configuration #1 chosen from 2 choices
   usb-storage: device found at 7
   usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
     Vendor: Motorola  Model: Motorola Phone    Rev: 2.31
   sd 4:0:0:0: Attached scsi removable disk sda
   sd 4:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
   usb-storage: device scan complete

I didn't find any software for my phone and also I didn't success to mount the above device, see the example below:
   # mount  /dev/sda /mnt/usbkey
   mount: No medium found

So, do you know any solution to my problem ??

 Thank you very much in advance,
            Gustavo