Re: Does WD driver support MaxMultSect=16, and is it safe for a mysql server?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Does WD driver support MaxMultSect=16, and is it safe for a mysql server?
- From: Ron Johnson <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 10:26:33 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 451FDE29.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060929092908.GE29310@fantomas.sk> <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 09/30/06 07:15, linuzboy wrote:
> I know DMA is excellent, and multsect is also very impressive.
> see http://linuxgazette.net/issue79/punk.html
Note the date of this issue:
Published in Issue 79 of Linux Gazette, June 2002
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA
Is "common sense" really valid?
For example, it is "common sense" to white-power racists that
whites are superior to blacks, and that those with brown skins
are mud people.
However, that "common sense" is obviously wrong.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----