RE: request for VMware image of Etch beta 3 release minimal netinstall

Stephen Yorke wrote:
> Hope it is what you are looking for... ;-D

Perhaps.  Two issues:

1.  When I launch the virtual machine in VMware Player, I see a dialog
    box with the message:

        File "D:\Temp\Linux\Debian\debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso"
        does not exist and therefore cannot be connected as a CD-ROM
        image.  Virtual device ide1:0 will start disconnected.

    If I click on the CD-ROM menu button of VMware Player, I receive a
    similar message:

        File "D:\Temp\Linux\Debian\debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso"
        does not exist and therefore cannot be connected as a CD-ROM
        image.  Failed to connect virtual device ide1:0.

2.  I need the root password to log in.

David