The X server changes my keymap

Hi.

I don´t know why, but since I changed the driver "fglrx" for the
"radeon" in xorg.conf, trying to get 3D aceleration, the X server
changes the keymap every time that it starts (keys changed, and also
some of them didn´t work, like the logo and the AltGr keys). I didn´t
change anything more, and anything more was changed in the xorg.conf
(that is, XkbRules is set to xorg, etc.)

I had the driver "fglrx" in xorg.conf, but cause I hadn´t got 3D
aceleration with this driver, I tried to use the "radeon" driver.
Then I restarted X and my keymap changed. Cause I also hadn´t 3D
aceleration with "radeon", I putted back the "fglrx" driver in
xorg.conf, I restarted again the X server and... the keymap was still
changed. I restarded the computer, but that didn´t solve the problem
(still wrong keymap).

I tried reconfiguring console-data to choose the keymap again, but
this also didn´t solve the problem. Furthermore, I can´t go to a
console session pressing Ctrl + Alt + F<1-6> from a X session (to go
to a console session, I must choose "run console session" in kdm, for
example. By the way, in console sessions the keymap works fine (like
it should work), so I think that the problem is only related to the X
sessions).

I also tried reinstalling X.org, but the problem with the keymap
still remained (I have X.org 7.1.1 -I upgraded it trying to solve the
problem-, but when the problem appeared I had 7.0.22 version).

The only thing I can do to "solve" the problem is to change the
keymap manually in the K Control Center every time that the X server
starts, for example (but the X server, or KDE, don´t remember my
changes the next time that X server starts).

Any idea about what´s happening? Is there some file that define the
keymap for the X server? Can I modify it?

Thanks in advance.

=====
El ESPERANTO, la lengua internacional, fue creado en 1887 por el médico polaco L. L. Zamenhof.
Info: http://www.esperanto.net
=====
Debian GNU/Linux: "La potencia definitiva del universo."
http://www.debian.org

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com