Re: unable to install php with php support

Thanks a lot. Adding the extension entry to php.ini did the job.

Best Reards
Ernst

2006/9/29, S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu) <smibrahim@gmail.com >:
On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 18:07 +0200, Ernst Plüss wrote:
Hi All

Im trying to install php with mysql support without success.

My configuration:
- Debian 3.1 stable
- php 4.4.2 testing
- mysql 4.1 testing

I cannot take php from stable since I must have php 4.4.

I have installed mysql, php4 and php4-mysql.
If I run phpinfo, mysql no information about mysql is available.

Any ideas what I'm missing. Addional stuff to install, configuration?

EDIT /etc/php4/apache/php.ini
search for "extension=mysql.so"
and uncomments it
Best Regards