Re: OT: database to manage real estate business?

On Friday 29 September 2006 10:24, Richard Lyons wrote:
> Not a debian question, but someone here usually has done it before.
>
> Has anyone come across or created a system for managing real estate
> agency, from first viewing to sale, with an emphasis on the
> incorporation of the property description, survey photos and drawings,
> and perhaps a method to interface with web-pages?  The other side is the
> viewings, calendar, legal and sales stuff, which I am less concerned
> about at the moment, but of course they should be planned for.
>
> TIA for any ideas.

Hmm...try freshmeat:

http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=real+estate&section=projects&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111