Re: Debian Love

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 16:29 +0200, Frank Hart wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 11:08:23AM -0500, Jason Martens wrote:
> > It seems that morale is a bit low among the developers right now, so I

Well, I would like to add a huge thankyou.  I just got a recon box for
£99 (an old compaq with a 1.7 Intel cpu) and downloaded the testing
netist cd yesterday.  Just for a change I decided to try the gui install
and to use lvm (never used it before).  The install was perfect.  The
system just works.  Sweetest install I ever did of any OS.

--
richard