Re: How do you include orig in pbuilder?

On (28/09/06 15:25), Joseph Smidt wrote:
> I usually just build packages in unstable, but I am trying to learn pbuilder.
> I need to build a package and include the original source in the upload.  With
> dpkg-buildpackage I just pass in -sa to do this.  How do I do it with
> pbuilder?

Hi,

quoting pbuilder(8):

  --debbuildopts [options]

      List  of  options that are passed on to dpkg-buildpackage. Over‐
      rides  any  value  given  in  DEBBUILDOPTS   as   specified   in
      pbuilderrc.)

James
--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256