Bluefish docs? (WAS: Re: Debian apps for CSS editing)

Clive Menzies wrote:

On (28/09/06 00:10), rocky wrote:
Do any of you know some Windows Dreamweaver like applications in
Debian? I found NVU but it does not supply auto hint for CSS.

Have you looked at screem?  Unfortunately, there are no direct
relacements for dreamweaver; my partner's been on a similar quest.  She
also uses HTMLKit which is currently available as an alpha release for
linux but you have to register to download it.

$ apt-cache search web | grep development

gives a range of possibilities and you should check out quanta and bluefish.
I decided to take a look at bluefish, but, after installing it, I can not find the docs for it. The manpage is just a single page saying that it was created for Debian since there was no upstream manpage. There is no documentation in /usr/share/doc/bluefish, or /usr/share/bluefish. The README says that there should be a manual in the /doc subdirectory, but I can not find such a subdirectory, or manual. Is this one of those instances where the developers decided that it was OK to have the app in Debian, but that the docs were not acceptable?

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail