Exim4 mailq

Greetings:

Yesterday for a 20 hr period, my Bell Canada telephone service was down,
hence my DSL connection followed.

Since I have come back online, I've noticed that the e-mail I was
assuming had gone out to my SMARTHOST, (before I noticed the DSL was
down) is now in my Exim4 mailq.

I've been grokking the man page, but so far I haven't found a way, to
force/tell Exim to send these messages along their merry way.

I assumed that these messages would eventually go out, but when I sent a
test message just awhile ago, it stayed in the mailq and didn't go to
my SMARTHOST either.

Any ideas, on how to get these delivered ?

Thanks.
begin:vcard
fn:Stephen Allen
n:Allen;Stephen
org:SDA Digital Services
adr:;;76 Pembroke Street;Toronto;ON;M5A 2N8;Canada
email;internet:Stephen.D.Allen@gmail.com
title:Mr.
tel;work:416-964-6647
note;quoted-printable:My rates are flexible depending on the work required and the timing ofcom=
	pletion.=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	I'm very conversant in Print Design, typesetting and layout as well. Iwil=
	l be more than happy to discuss all your design needs, whether theybe for=
	 the Web or for Print.
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://sweetpig.dyndns.org:1200/Portfolio/
version:2.1