RE: downgrade a package

 --- Chuck Payne <cepayne@magidesign.com> escribió:

> Hey,
>
> How can I go back a version, I did an apt-get update and now i have
> version of a software package that doesn't work and like to go back
> the one before.
>
> Payne

I think that you can do:

# apt-get install <name-of-the-package>=<number-of-version>

For example, for a package named 'ekzemplo', the command

# apt-get install ekzemplo=1.9.5

installs (or upgrade or downgrade) the version 1.9.5 of the package
'ekzemplo' (supossed that you know the number of version you want to
install, and that the version is available in the repositories that
you have in your  sources.list, of course), no matter that also exist
version 2.0.0 or 1.8.2, for example.

Regards.

=====
El ESPERANTO, la lengua internacional, fue creado en 1887 por el médico polaco L. L. Zamenhof.
Info: http://www.esperanto.net
=====
Debian GNU/Linux: "La potencia definitiva del universo."
http://www.debian.org

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com