Re: Problem with wireless lan

askxuefeng wrote:

> well, i don't modify any route table. would you please tell me correct route
> and which config file should i modify? i know little about route rules.

If you have configured your network through the
/etc/network/interfaces file then you should be able to do
"ifdown eth0" to bring down the wired interface before using
wireless.

To switch back to wired use "ifdown eth1 && ifup eth0".

Alternatively you can do all this manually with "ifconfig".

Best regards,

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd