Set up samba

Hey,

I'm using Debian Sarge with 2.6.8-3-686 kernel on my Desktop. At my
work place, We have an LAN set up. We use an window machine as an
server since i'm the only person using Linux. Actually I have a dual
boot sysytem up and running. Under the windows system, I access the
data in the server by input \\server in my IE address bar. The problem
is that I could not have access to server data anymore after switch to
the Debian. Though I can use ssh installed on Windows server to access
my Debian files.

Is there a way I can set up my Debian machine or Windows server to
enalbe me exchage data betwen Windows server and my PC using Debian
system?

The printer is connected to the Windows server so that all of my
co-workers can share. I'm not able to use the printer under linux as
well. Can any of you help me how to set up my computer so that I can
print my files without runing to Windows server and use ssh pull files
off my Debian system and print it out please?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Rocky