Re: MemoryStick (was Re: usb stuff now working in Debain (Re: Debian Love))

> > It was not a USB stick, it was a memory stick from a digital camera.
> > She had a USB dock for the memory stick. Windows recognizes and
> > mounts it fine. Debian won't recognize it.

I had to edit /etc/fstab in order to get Debian to recognize mine.
Is this one that has the USB plug built-in or one that is plugged into a
device which is in turn plugged into the computer's USB port?

From my fstab:
/dev/sda1       /media/usbdisk  vfat    rw,user,noauto, 0       0
  This is for a pen drive

/dev/sda2       /media/ipod     vfat    rw,user,noauto, 0       0
  For an iPod