GPS Location recorder

Dear Potential Reseller,

Telespial Systems Inc. welcomes the Avonlea Group as our premier distributor for the Trackstick product line of personal and professional GPS Tracking and location recorders.

The Trackstick is the size of a large pack of chewing gum and can record its own location, speed, direction and other information at preset intervals. Three dimensional mapping and satellite imaging via Google Earth make this product the most advanced personal location recorder on the market.  I strongly suggest you view a demonstration at www.trackstick.com or www.trackstick.ca

The Trackstick Pro is the latest addition to our product line and is intended to be permanently mounted to any vehicle. This device is ideal for monitoring shipments, security details and the traveled routes for any vehicle.  A weatherproof housing and included mounting cradle make it very easy to install.  There are no monthly fees and location history can easily be downloaded to any computer.  Please feel free to view more information at  www.trackstick.com/tspro.pdf.

We are currently seeking resellers for this product and Avonlea offers you the lowest pricing and quickest delivery time within Canada.  Should you have any further inquires pertaining to becoming a reseller, do not hesitate to contact me or Rick Manness.

We look forward to your positive response,

Richard Haberkern
Telespial Systems Inc., Manufacturer
www.trackstick.com

Rick Manness