Re: A Phone in Every Classroom Of Your School

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 02:26:37PM -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
Pre Bett Show Release wrote:

[snip]

with unsubscribe as your subject line
How apropos, given the current discussion of SPAM or UCE.

with a little effort and timing on our part, the entire list could
unsubscribe at exactly the same time. that would be fun. :)

I'm not gonna be able to get to it until tonight or tomorrow, but I'll commit to it at this point. Thanks for the suggestion.
xc

--
...many Americans are tired of borrowing huge amounts of money from China
to buy huge amounts of oil from the Persian Gulf