Re: Please help me installing Debian!

Wahyu Aris Darmono wrote:
Linux operating system is really new for me. But after
collected distro comparison from various sources, I
decided to choose Debian.
I have i386 Debian 3.1 rel. 2 Sarge DVD.  I tried to
install it onto my Acer Travelmate 2303 NLCi (laptop).
[...]

The NewbieDOC project may be of interest to you (http://newbiedoc.berlios.de). There is an article explaining installation step-by-step. It is called something like "Installing Debian on a small partition", but works for any size disc partition.

There are other articles about setting up printing, connecting to the internet, etc.

Chris.