From: Russell Ost [mailto:russell.ost@netliving.com]
Sent: Fri 9/22/2006 10:51 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Search for real debian Live -cd

live.debian.net is what you are looking for.  It has pre-build iso's,
and the application to build your own.

Russell

Jabka Atu wrote:
I'm searching for real debian live,
I'm familer with distrowatch but i couldnot find one that will be
debian and not some spinoff .
the reason is that i need it to be easy to do apt-get upgrade
dist-upgrade to spesific version after instalation .