From: Jason Martens [mailto:me@jasonmartens.com]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 9:08 AM
To: debian-user
Subject: Debian Love

It seems that morale is a bit low among the developers right now, so I
thought it might be nice for all of us users to remind them why Debian
is such an awesome project.  I love Debian. I love how the system works.
I love the quality of the packages.  I love that it lets me do what I
want to do, and does not try to dictate how to do things.

To all of you Debian developers, thank you.  I really appreciate the
work you do. Keep it up!

Jason Martens
Debian Lover