Re: debian forum

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 10:07:48AM +1000, Julian De Marchi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would be willing to setup a Debian Forum for the users of this mailing
> list on my web servers. Would there be much interest out there for this?
> If so, with some suggestions we can go ahead with this at some pace and
> have it up and running in a day or so.

I would say that it is not necssary.  The original mail made reference
to the semi-official http://forums.debian.net, which has over 7000
registered users.  I think that the issue is not one of availability,
but of preference.  That is, Debian users apparently prefer the mailing
lists over the forums.

Regards,

-Roberto
--