Re: copy a dvd

No see, I never was able to get DVD Shrink to work under Wine or CrossOver Office.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Humphries" <chris@unixfu.net>
To: "Derek" <spam37512@gmail.com>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: copy a dvd

+------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| On Wednesday, Sep 20, 2006 at 08:55:24PM -0700, Derek wrote:
|
| To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
| From: Derek <spam37512@gmail.com>
| Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:55:24 -0700
| Subject: Re: copy a dvd
|
| You can try dd
| something like
| dd if=dev/hdb of=dvd.iso
| something like that

You may want to get a copy of dvdshrink (it runs great in wine),
if you do not have the ability to burn dual layer or wish to remove
things that are useless to you (like special features and extra
languages). I can create an iso for you and then you can just burn
that and play.

This method works great.

Wish you luck,
Chris