Re: Cyber Cafe Manager

I think what he is after is open source software to manage an internet
cafe and charge ppl based on usage of bandwidth etc...... What he is
really after is a way to log usage and times and so on. I have only used
this type of software for a wireless hotspot addon to an internet cafe.
Search in google
openwrt and it will lead you in the right direction for what you are
after. It will involve mysql, radius and a web gui for accounting.

Hope this points you in the right direction. Sorry aboiut the lack of
information, but time is short at the moment.

Julian

http://hosting.jdcomputers.com.au