fglrx+AMD64+nforce3mobo

Hello,

this was supposed to go to the maintainer but did not
get accepted by the server.
Just dropping it here in case somebody stumbles over the
same problem and is looking for a hint - I know I did.

This is probably of limited interest and furthermore not
really a problem with the driver itself the way I see it - anyway:

I did get nothing but errors regarding the agp driver (agp not being
enabled)or also errors regarding drm (the ENODEV thingy) with the
debian kernel - running unstable i386 and also with x86_64.

Finally got me a vanilla kernel and the package from ati and things go
smooth now.
I did build the onboard GART support for AMD64 and the nvidia nforce2
agp support directly in the kernel - not as modules.

Dunno if it would work with modules too since I am not inclined right
now totry - had enough trouble setting up this box already
anyway :-)

Prost,

Klaus