VPN, Dial-up

Hi,

I had one problem with connecting to the internet through VPN.

I am connected to the local network, a network is configured for DHCP. Use Etch. A return on iternet is through VPN.

For creation of connecting utillize pptp-linux. Create connecting of #pon tunnel. Creating connecting is succeeded, the interface of ppp0 appears, but nothing on it turns out and not passed.

Before there was an analogical problem. There was static IP, connecting to the internet was carried out through network service (pty "/usr/sbin/pppoe -I eth0 -S service_name -T 80"). That connection worked, before connecting it is needed it was to disconnect network.
#ifdown eth0 (The interface of eth0 remained).

Thank you for attention, hope for your help.
Yura.