How to measure stability?

    Is there any way to objectively measure stability among debian
flavours? I mean, does anybody know of a webpage or project or something
to build statistics on bug reports? I'm asking this because every now
and then we have threads asking how much unstable unstable is, and the
replies are always like 'depends', or 'your mileage may vary' and such.
    If a there's a good soul somewhere keeping statistics of broken
stuff and bugs grouped by packages and flavours, I'd  REALLY like to see it.

bruno