Re: Web listing of repository

Andrew J. Barr wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of available web scripts (perl, python, php, whatever)
that can parse a Packages.gz and/or Sources.gz file for an APT
repository and output to HTML? Something similar to
what packages.debian.org does. I've got an unofficial repository I'm
thinking about making public and I'd like to have that.

(NB: CC'd replies requested. Thanks)

Try libparse-debian-packages-perl for parsing. You would probably have to write the part that outputs HTML.

--
Mumia W.
paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net