New Intel-board / MMCONFIG-Error

Hi,

I have a new Intel-board DG965SS with 965-Chipset and want to install a fresh Debian Sarge, but my computer won't.

Some tests:

a) after booting the sarge netinst-cd the installation ends with no cdrom-drive found
b) same with grml-0.8
c) suse doesn't recognize anything of the hardware:(
d) ubuntu with self-made kernel (2.6.17.13) breaks after loading grub with

> PCI: BIOS Bug: MCFG area at f0000000 is not E820-reserverd
> PCI: Not using MMCONFIG

Does anyone has experienced these error and got a solution for me and the rest of world?

Thanks & regards, Michael.