rails not starting any more

Hi everybody,

I have been switching from a dedicated server celeron to a amd64 one 2
days ago.

The migration has been ok except for rails. I had a rails application
running fine both with the embedded server and throught apache.

I have re-instaled rails but I can not make it work except if I am root.
The rails command works fine but when I have to start the application,
nothing happens, no error message appear.

With apache, I get an "internal server error".

Did you hear about compatibility problem with the 64bit platform.

Thanks, Julien.