Re: a good Video cut & scale program?

Yes, its a Sony-T3 Digicam (normally for still-pictures, but it can also
record animated pictures (not good, but good enough) :-)

And I must cut the under half of this movie because it's not nessessary
and cut the start and end of it. No special-effects etc... is there a
simple way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Raphael