is it possible to create a black box with debian?

Hello:

I looking for information how to create a black box with debian to be able to put a system on untrusted locations.

This system contains a web site as the only interface for the local users, and ssh as the only way for the remote administration.

Locally, the server could be turned off, and restarted, consider the case that it's necessary to change the ups, etc.

I need to protect the server against the case that somebody makes a disk image, and later on can investigate what it's contained on it.

I found information about filesystems encryption, but in this scenario somebody locally should have access in some way to key, I wanted to avoid that, so the server could restart having somewhere encrypted all the necessary information to start.

For local users is should be a real black box.

Thanks in advance for any help, suggestion,. etc.

Enediel

SCJP 1.5 ( Sun Certified Java Programmer)
Linux user 300141
Debian GNU/Linux