Re: create a debian mirror site

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 06:57:49PM -0700, Brad Brock wrote:
> Hi, I want to create a debian mirror site. I want to
> install debian in multiple client at the same time.
> It's not efficient when I use CD.

You probably want apt-proxy or a similar package.  Check the list
archives as this question comes up occasionally.  Beyond that, if you
want to create an entire mirror, which is probably a waste since you
will likely only install a small fraction of what is available from the
archive, then you can use debmirror.  However, I would go the apt-proxy
route since it will cache packages from what archives you place behind
it.

Regards,

-Roberto

--