Re: problem after apt-get upgrade (unstable)

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 01:48:19PM +0200, Dimitar Vukman wrote:
From: Dimitar Vukman <mito@mito.homelinux.org>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: problem after apt-get upgrade (unstable)
	MDO_DATING2 autolearn=no version=3.0.3

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:25:01 +0100
Gerard Robin <g.robin3@free.fr> wrote:

what is the good way to solve the problem2 and how to solve the
problem 1 ?

If you are reffering to keyboard in X then /etc/X11/xorg.conf or from
console:

From User's guide:
13.6.2.1 Changing the Command Line Keyboard Mapping

  1. Logged in as root user, type: dpkg-reconfigure console-data.

  2. Answer the questions on the screen as they appear.

No, the keyboard in X works fine.

with dpkg-reconfigure console-data it's ok in command line now.
But when I reboot the keyboard is yet in qwerty.
(install-keymap fr gives the same result)

I notice some other problems:
No sound mount works fine but eject doesn't work. I guessed that it was udev 0.100-1 which maked problem and I reinstalled udev 0.098-2 and initramfs-tools 0.77b (with dpkg) and now the sound is ok and eject works fine too.

I would like solve the keyword's problem (for the others users that
me)

tia
--
Gérard