Re: Beta-3 Etch install avoiding commandline?

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 11:52:45AM -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:
> Unless the ncurses installer is *deficient* in some manner, the mere
> "GUI-ness" of the other installer does not enhance the installation in any
> way.  They both do exactly the same job in exactly the same way.  If they
> don't, then one or the other is broken.
>
> Someday there'll actually be a non-religious answer to this question.

People feel comfortable with things that look like the things they think
they feel comfortable with. :)

Plus TUI interfaces are /so/ MS-DOS. We live in a Windows world now! :)

--
    "To the extent that we overreact, we proffer the terrorists the
    greatest tribute."