Re: Logitech Quickcam Zoom Webcam

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 08:09:23PM +0100, Bj?rn Ballard wrote:

> Many thanks Steve.  Worked a treat!  I'll take note in future to search
> debian-devel.

  Great.  I keep meaning to write it up in more detail, since that
 message was pretty terse and mostly posted from memory, but I'm glad
 you managed to follow it ok.

> One tip other's might appreciate in respect to this camera that I've just
> found out.  The camera requires RGB to BGR conversion on YUV in some applications.

  Hmmm its always worked as-is for me, I guess I just got lucky :)

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/