Issues upgrading cpu

I upgraded my cpu to a sempron with 64bit extension (Sempron 3400+ for
754, to be precise). After some googling and reading, I still can't
figure those out:

- Why do some instruction flags don't appear at /proc/cpuinfo? sse3 and
x86-64, specifically. Do they have different names? (output follows).
According to a tom's hw chart, there's no such thing as a sempron 3400
for 754 platform without sse3 and x86-64.

bruno@frank:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 44
model name      : AMD Hammer Family processor - Model Unknown
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 2043.189
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx mmxext lm
3dnowext 3dnow pni
bogomips        : 4038.65

The machine now runs a 64bit sarge netinstaller (which it didn't
before), so I know the 64bit instructions are there. Is the complete
64bit reinstall worth the hassle?

thanks!