Re: where is glxgears now ?

On Monday 04 September 2006 03:27, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> On Sunday 03 September 2006 06:36, Stephen Cormier wrote:
> > Just to prevent the inevitable why no frames per second post since others
> > have told where to get it use "glxgears -printfps" without the quotes.
>
> If you feel like being verbose, you can also run:
>
> glxgears -iacknowledgethatthistoolisnotabenchmark
>
> to get the framerate.  -printfps is for sissies. :)

Yeah I ran into that one in my many pages I had to read in my google
quest^^Wsearch to find the printfps option that in their infinite wisdom
decided not to put in the non-existant man page but just could not remember
thatanoylinglonguselessoptionname when posting....

Stephen

--
GPG Pubic Key: http://users.eastlink.ca/~stephencormier/publickey.asc