Re: where is glxgears now ?
- To: Gerard Robin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: where is glxgears now ?
- From: Andrei Popescu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:24:09 +0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20060903145530.GA2270@mauritius8>
- References: <20060903145530.GA2270@mauritius8>
Gerard Robin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I installed the package xbase-clients 7.1.ds-3 and I don't find
> where is glxgears now ?
> Thanks to Ccing me a reply. I am not subscriber to the list.
$ apt-cache search glxgears
mesa-utils - Miscellaneous Mesa GL utilities
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.