Re: mc and exit

the man page says:
Quit (F10, Shift-F10)
Terminate the Midnight Commander. Shift-F10 is
used when you want to quit and you are using the shell
wrapper.
Shift-F10 will not take you to the last
directory you visited with the Midnight Commander,
instead it will stay at the directory where you
started the Midnight Commander.
When i press F10 (or esc-0), it always act as
shift-F10.
How can i correct this. I want to chage my current dir
using "mc".
and are you using the wrapper, actually? if using bash
(or relatives) do you have the following alias
defined? (i have it in my .bashrc and it works ok - on
sarge, ethch, and unstable)
alias mc='. /usr/share/mc/bin/mc-wrapper.sh'

I'm using bash, and that alias did the trick

Thanks!

Bye.