Problems with Intel Pro/100 VM adapter for net install

I'm trying to install sarge on Toshiba Satellite
m105-s3041. It has a Intel Pro/100 VM onboard. When I
start the installation it can't recognize it, so I
have to choose a driver manually. I think e100 is the
proper driver for it but it is still not working. I
tried to pass "irq=20 io=0x2000" (which information I
looked up in the Windows which came with the laptop)
parameter string to the module but it still doesn't
work. Maybe io is not 0x2000 because that is the first
address from the i/o range I saw in the Windows device
manager. What should I do?