Re: Openoffice and xfwm4

Damon L. Chesser escreveu:
Vagner Pedrotti wrote:
Hello,

I use openoffice and xfce from unstable and openoffice windows are not
correctly painted. It seems the xfwm4 is painting the window border and
title with some ramdom memory.
It only happens to openoffice, for all other applications the window
manager works fine. I tried sawfish and it had no problems with
openoffice (but I do not intend to use it).
The only clue I have are the following lines from .xsession-errors:

** (xfwm4:4333): WARNING **: The display does not support the XComposite
extension.

** (xfwm4:4333): WARNING **: Compositing manager disabled.

I am not sure this is a bug. Anyone had this problem ?

[],
Vagner.

_______________________________________________________ Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas !
http://br.answers.yahoo.com/

Works here.

Thanks. I remember that I created a new installation with deboostrap, I have installed openoffice and xfce and the problem happened. I do know what can be.