Rebuilding Corrupt Debian

I've had some hard drive corruption issues, I was able to transfer pretty much everything to another disk, but I had 192 bad blocks on my old disk so I have inevitably lost some data, furthermore I can't seem to boot.

I have booted to knoppix but I when I try to chroot into my debian environment, chroot segfaults.  I tried chrooting from Ubuntu, but chroot fails silently.

Is there a way to check which files got corrupted and replace those files? Or if not can I simply run a command to reinstall all of my installed packages?