Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

Matt Johnson wrote:
> Excuse me? You are joking, right? Relevant opinion from only certain nationalities on this list? You've lost me here, lads. Perhaps you could exlain this clearly.

    Just as I wrote.  It is ironic that someone from Brazil, which is
notorious for it's black-hacker community and open spam relays which are
never, EVER shut down to complain about people drifting hither and yon on a
mailing list on which they have participated in good standing for the better
part of a decade.

    A lot of the web site defacements in the past years have been from Brazil
for dubious political reasons.  In fact the one and only time I have ever seen
a Linux virus originated from Brazil.  Remember the problem with the C-R
response spamming the list users, petmarket or something like that?  A
Brazillian ISP that would not even respond to complaints about the crap they
were spewing.

    If Brazillians want to discuss the merits of Debian, fine.  But lashing
out at people for being Off-Topic is just laughable given the cesspool their
national network has become.