Re: terminal true type fonts

cga2000:

> I mean .. it's nice to impress your friends and stuff .. but even in
> your improved version .. I wouldn't want to use that on a daily basis.

Agreed. Although one should note that the MS fonts look horrible when
used with fontconfig's anti-aliasing and hinting. This would probably
look a lot better on Windows. It's the other way round with the
Bitstream Vera font family (although not that bad).

J.
--
In the west we kill people like chickens.
[Agree]   [Disagree]