Re: terminal true type fonts

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:19:02 -0400
cga2000 <cga2000@optonline.net> wrote:

> I _think_ all I had to was an apt-get install msttcorefonts .. bounced
> my X session ..  done.
>
> Did you do that or did you copy the font over from a Windows box?

Yeah I did that long time ago. However fontsel did not pick them up, so
I thought there was more to it and went on to manually add fonts to xfs
config. I've even purged and installed again msttcorefonts. Now it says
"comic sans ms" is not avaliable, in gtkfontsel.

I haven't got a clue, I'll dig some more and we'll see.

Aloha!

--
"Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion!"
      PGP:0xE6359031 ICQ:32812963 MSN:mito_cro@hotmail