mkisofs : boot image size question

Hello

I would like to know if it s possible to make a boot cd with a boot image bigger than 1,44Mo or 2.88 Mo with no-emul-boot option of mkisofs for instance ?
Cause I have two big initrd and bzImage in the boot image

Can someone precise me the following options:
-no-emul-boot : not necessary to use a floppy image
- boot-load-size :
- boot-load-seg: precise the boot segment address, is it mandatory with no-emul-boot size, how can I get that address

I have tried mkisofs -r -b boot/boot.img -c boot/boot.catalog
-no-emul-boot -boot-load-size  -boot-load-size 8200 -o bootcd8200.iso root-disk

(what is the restriction concerning boot-load-size : 8200 seems me a little bit big :) but my boot.img is about 4Mo

Thanks for help

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.