Re: Debian-Etch Update 08/19/2006 - AA/Font issues?

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006, Justin Piszcz wrote:

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006, Justin Piszcz wrote:

Anyone run dist-upgrade yesterday in Etch and notice the fonts in GTK/Gnome Apps are a bit different (worse)? The application's fonts, eg, webpages in firefox are fine but the application itself, menus, etc, look worse than they did prior to the upgrade.