Bug in apt-get or hostapd?

Hi,

I was upgrading hostapd from version 1:0.5.0-1 to 1:0.5.3-1 and apt-get says that hostap-modules is a suggested package. hostap-modules does not currently exist as part of Debian, and version 1:0.5.3-1 doesn't suggest it, but version 1:0.5.0-1 does, so I assume that hostap-modules existed when 1:0.5.0-1 was current. But what sense does it make for apt-get to suggest a package that no longer exists? Is this a bug in apt-get or hostapd?

Celejar

--
ssuds.sourceforge.net - Home of Ssuds and Ssudg, a Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator