Re: kiosk firefox in debian?

Wei Hu wrote:
Does anyone know how to set a kiosk FireFox in Debian?
I'd like to make FireFox meet the following in Debian:
1) when Debian boots, the screen displaps FireFox with the default webpage;
2) not allow users to close, minimise FireFox;
3) not allow users to open new FireFox tab/window;
4) if there are no mouse/keyboard movements for 5 minutes, the FireFox
resets itself to display the default webpage;
Thanks.

Check out http://www.neveprise.net/main.do?id=howto-misc-firefox-kiosk looks like it may help also... google Kiosk Firefox Kiosk... Google is your friend when using keywords and there are tonnes of resources from the search I did.

Hope this helps.
-Anthony