Re: Canon S200SPX bubblejet on Sarge

Abishek Goda wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a quick guide/howto to configure a Canon S200
SPX on a debian Sarge. Simple cups configure does not
recognize my printer. I tried configuring as a RAW USB
printer, but wouldn't work. Are there canon drivers or
should I use some other driver for canon as well?
Thank You.

Abishek Goda
Abishek:

AFAICT, there are some problems with supporting your printer on Linux, I'm not sure if it works anyways, but why don't you look at

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Canon-S200
http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi?make=Canon

and linuxprinting.org in general to see what you can find?  Good luck.

Sincerely
Jose